The DynaMed app (released August 2019) offers easy access to current evidence-based content online and offline. The app is available on both Apple and Android operating systems and can be set up on up to three devices.
We are working with DynaMed to bring CMA members a new and improved way to sign into this new app. In the meantime, you may wish to use the mobile-responsive online version or follow the instructions below to access the new app.
Current users without automatic updates:
If you do not have automatic updates set, you may continue to use the DynaMed Plus app until our new sign in is ready.
New users and current users with automatic updates set:
If you are a new user or have automatic updates set, you only have access to the new app and might experience issues signing in. As we work on a solution with DynaMed, you have three options:
- Access DynaMed online (recommended if you’re looking to claim CME credits).
- Access the DynaMed app through the Joule app―if the app is already on your device, this will authenticate you as CMA member (instructions for new users below).
- Contact Ask a Librarian to help with any search requests or to retrieve a DynaMed summary.
* When you set up the DynaMed app, choose whether you want to download the online only, partial install or full install. Depending on the version you choose, the download, extraction and verification can take up to 30 minutes. Due to the amount of content, we recommend downloading the app via a wireless network.
- The “Claim CME credit” feature within the app is not yet available. To claim credit, use DynaMed online.
- You will be prompted to renew your DynaMed subscription at the end of the first year, but you will not have to download the app again. To renew, simply start again from step 2.
Stay tuned for updates on our new CMA member DynaMed app sign-in process! Need help or have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com.