Web browser compatibility
We know users access our website through various web browsers and operating systems. We support the current and last stable versions of browsers on a rolling basis; each time a new version is released, we support the latest version, and the second most recent version.
If you are having difficulties with our website or digital products, please upgrade to a new browser or supported version.
You can identify which browser and version you’re using by visiting the What’s My Browser website.
Having issues accessing Clinical Resources?
Here are a few troubleshooting tips for your consideration:
- Confirm you are logged in properly on joulecma.ca using the same credentials for cma.ca. If needed, try logging out and logging back in.
- Having trouble loading a page or stuck on a page with a spinning wheel? Reload or refresh the page by clicking the refresh button on your browser or pressing CTRL-F5 (CTRL and use the mouse on the reload button) OR Command + Shift + R on a Mac.
- Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history. Browser-specific instructions are available here.
- If you are using a saved bookmark/favourite, try accessing by manually typing in the website URL or navigate to the tool on the Clinical page instead of clicking the bookmark
Having trouble receiving emails from us?
- Check your spam/junk folder
- Ensure cma.ca emails are being delivered to your inbox by adding our "from" addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) to your contacts/Safe Senders list.
Contact Member Service Centre
If the issue persists after completing the steps above, please contact us.
In order to help us better understand the problem, please provide more details.
For website/mobile app issues:
- What are you trying to do? Did it work previously?
- When did you experience this issue and on what page?
- Are you able to access other clinical resources on joulecma.ca?
- Which type of computer or device are you using? e.g., Mac, PC, iPhone, etc.
- Which browser(s) are you using? e.g., Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge (check the What’s My Browser website)
- For mobile app – what device and operating system are you using? What version of the app are you running on?
- Have you tried more than one device or browser?
- Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?
For email issues:
- Is it first time or recurring?
- What email address and provider are you using (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)?
- How do you access your mail (through a mail app or via a browser)?
- Are you viewing email on a mobile device or desktop? (if known, what device type / browser / Windows, PC, Mac)
- If you are not receiving emails you have subscribed to, please check your “Junk Email” mailbox.
- Which email was it that you had an issue with?
We can be reached weekdays from 8am to 8pm EST:
Tel: 888-855-2555 (toll-free)